GERMAN WW2 LeuP SIGNAL PISTOL
Based on the Walther Model 1934 signal pistols, manufactured by Erma-Erfurt and dated 1940. Aluminum alloy construction with blackened finish and checkered bakelite grips. Eagle/280 proofs with the eagle/swaz military acceptance marks on the right side of barrel and frame. Eagle/280 proofs on most small parts. Navy marked to the North Sea fleet on the back grip frame strap "N/2215". Used, showing holster wear and handling marks. Mechanically functions fine, however the barrel release plunger assembly is separate and will need installation, the parts are included. From the collection of Dr. Geoffrey Sturgess.